Top level workstations and server cabinets
Top level workstations and server cabinets allow to visualize and archive the process, to automate technical information receiving, transmission and processing into the systems of higher level.
- Server hardware;
- Operator workstations;
- Engineering control and management stations;
- Remote monitoring and control systems.
Technological process and equipment control cabinets
- Local control cabinets (PLC cabinets);
- Cabinets of distributed input/output;
- Cabinets network periphery;
- Cabinets of AC and DC currents drives;
- Motor control cabinet (may include also PLC).
Field level equipment control cabinets
Instrumentation, sensors, hardware, which perform functions of interlocking and protection, switching of control signals to the actuators and manual control of the equipment:
- Local control panels
- Terminal boxes.