Stages of mobile application development:
- Interface design. It is defined how the user interacts with the application. The main goal is to develop intuitive user application.
- Prototyping. After agreeing interface design with the customer, the prototype application is created (functionality, screen schemes and linking).
- Appilication and icon design. For designing the application and icon we take into account the audience of the future application and other important factors.
- Development. Application elements layout is done, static picture becomes an interactive model.
- Testing. The application is being tested for a few days and necessary corrections are listed.
- Debugging. May take about half of initial time development. All necessary corrections are made, the application is being finalized.
- Running. Finished application is placed in the Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS).